Liquid foundation that gives a lovely even coverage. Available in 4 easy to wear shades.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica (CI 77019), Glycerine*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Aluminim Silicate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). 30 grams
- Honesty … very fair … Lightest, rose undertone
- Classic … fair/medium … *very natural
- Exquisite … medium … Medium sun-kissed tan
- Unique … tan … Tan slight olive undertone, European
Once your primer gel or moisturizer has settled you may begin foundation application.
HOW TO APPLY MINERAL FOUNDATION – Firstly tip a small amount of minerals into the sifter jar lid. Push the kabuki brush into the powder and tap into the brush bristles. Lightly spread foundation in downward strokes, you may need to top up you brush again and follow with firm circular brush movements to push the product onto the skin. To finish brush lightly again in down ward strokes to settle the facial hairs and skin pores down.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007) SPF 15 … Made in Australia … 8 grams
- Innocence … Lightest shade, Porcelain like English or Irish skin tone
- Delicate … Light matt finish suits fair pale skin
- Mystique … Light shade for pale skin with hint of golden undertone
- Purity … Medium shade with light fresh rose undertone, English skin with a matt finish
- Harmony … Medium natural tan, typical white Australian, very popular shade
- Graceful … Medium to tan with also very popular Aussie colour with a matt finish
- Precious … Medium sunkissed tan, very popular typical Australian tanned skin
- Exotic … Tan with slight olive undertone which suits European descent
- Tribal … Dark golden tan suits skin colour that really suits Maltese or Tropical skin tone
- Luminous … Dark yellow luminous undertone, suits Cambodian or Asian skin with a matt finish